 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3557
3556  |  3558
Subject:
Kaeru Springs - A Floating Rock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:10:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have always liked the “floating rock” concept, and have become inspired to give it a try...

Kaeru Springs*

A cranky old man lives on this rock, and according to legend, he is immortal. Perhaps it is because of the mysterious spring that originates from within? No one knows for sure. All that is known is that this spring somehow never runs dry.

I’ve also made a small vessel for the old guy to get around in. It’s called the Billfish.

Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

(* BTW, “Kaeru” is Japanese for ‘frog’.)