 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3555
    2001/2010 MOC Updates —Jason Allemann
   I finally decided to sit down and finish the LDraw files for the Discovery and Leonov, which I've actually had mostly complete for quite a while now. Since I did most of the work so long ago there were some older versions of parts, but I've tried to (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, FTX) !