 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3538
3537  |  3539
Subject:
Space MOC - SNOT Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:09:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is my latest space MOC, and although it is finished, it is still a WIP in that - as soon as I can get more hinges - I hope to make a larger and more realistic craft. This MOC went through several major revisions to become what it is now. What is it now, you ask me? It is a cartoonish space freighter that looks like it should be in some kids’ TV show where spaceships talk!! That said, I think it’s pretty cool, and there is some nice SNOT in it, as well as some cool parts usage.

Without further ado (whatever that is)...

notice the use of the saddle piece for the bridge - here’s a quote from me from CSF:
“That was a random inspiration - you know, sometimes you pick up a piece and say, “this piece only has one official use - that means there must be some brilliant use for it that TLC doesn’t want you to know about!” - and then you find that use! With a trans-red brick and 1x1 slopes, it does a pretty good job as a bridge.”

Also notice the bat in this pic:

BS Folder (already mod’ed)

Jeffery MacEachern