 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3526
    By The Lords Of Kobol! —Jon Furman
   By The Lords of Kobol! Cylons shouldn’t be sexy. Baltar is evil, not misunderstood. Boomer isn’t a call sign, it’s a name. Apollo does NOT have daddy issues. Starbuck IS A MAN, BABY. A man. This blasphemy must be confronted. Ladies and Gentlemen I (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —Fradel D. Gonzales
     Way to take it back my man. It made my bust out my pilot dvd. All you need now are those multi-armed singer chicks. I'd love to see your rendition of a triad game or Rising Star dio. F (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —Jason Whittenburg
     Very cool! BSG has always been one of my great childhood memories. Thanks for sharing! (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —Steven D. Weiser
     Nicely done. I'm a big fan of both series. I grew up with the 78 version and the new version is great as well. Now for a question. Several years ago I was surfing the net and found a completed minifig scale version of the original Battlestar (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —David Koudys
     (...) <snip> Fantastic! I love how you captured the feeling of the original series with these pics! Very nice! Dave K (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —David Simmons
     Hey Jon, WOW. I'm still recovering from nausea brought on by time warp disorientation! EXCELLENT diorama design and superb lighting and photograpy. That Viper is gorgeous. I especially love the textured wall in your post pic. Simplicity is always (...) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —Harvey Henkelman
     Most excellent! The original Galactica is the true Galactica, no doubt about that. Seeing your MOC's brought back the memories At least the Cylons were better shots than Imperial Stormtroopers Mmmm...Jane Seymour :v) -HRH (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: By The Lords Of Kobol! —Nelson Yrizarry
   (...) Indeed! Very nice work with these, and I love the details like the Ovions having four arms. All baseships are ready to attack the colonies. "Big Daddy" Nelson (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)