 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3510
  Crucifixion Scene - Combined Vignette/Bignette model

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a MOC, so this is doing triple duty. This MOC consists of two vigs, and one bignette, that all snap together. The Crucifixion Scene (URL) Revealing the Vigs (URL) Individual Vigs (Deep Links) Crucifix: (2 (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Crucifixion Scene - Combined Vignette/Bignette model

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeffery MacEachern wrote: (URL) Wow, Jesus had a cool tat! ;-) Jude (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Crucifixion Scene - Combined Vignette/Bignette model

(...) Ha Ha... yeah - I meant to turn the torso around, since the arms weren't connected anyways. oh well... Jeffery MacEachern (4 URLs) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Crucifixion Scene - Combined Vignette/Bignette model

(...) I thought you wanted the swish to represent the wounds... Cheers, Hao-yang (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)