 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3505
3504  |  3506
Subject:
A bunch of mecha based on Soren's frame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:17:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

As many of you may know I recently did some instructions for a Gundam Soren Roberts designed as a counter to the MegaBloks range. Being a selfish beast I had an ulterior motive... to get my hands on the CAD file in a form I like (by making it myself). Since then I’ve been playing with it trying to push its limits and I will say it’s a versatile little beast. Anyway, I’ve been posting this fun at the MechaHub but figured maybe some people here would be interested too.

Den’an Zon

Hazel Gundam

Ashura Temple

I’ll probably revisit all of these at some point and do some in real life.

Comments welcome,

Tim