 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3497
  First mecha

Hello. Man says, building a mecha is, what turns a boy into a man. Although I do not know, if this is right, I've tried to build a first mecha, only to be sure. So I hope, the Henson&Cluckers HC30 Explorer is accepted as a mecha, even when it looks (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  Re: First mecha

(...) Beautiful in its simplicity. Pat Bunn (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

(...) Very cool and a great debut. I wish I could have one of my own. Perhaps you should post it (URL) here> too. Tim (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

Beautifull. Very inspirational - I have to make one of these. JP. (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

Hello Andreas, this is fantastic simple and simply fantastic! Please take it to TSL06. Hope to see you there (URL) Marco> (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

Hi Marco, thank you for the comment. Since I have an invitation to a wedding ceremony at the weekend of the TSL, which I should not ignore (no, not mine) , I will not take part in the event. But building a (really simple) mecha was an interesting (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

In lugnet.build.mecha, Andreas Weissenburg wrote: Hi Andreas, (...) Well TSL will be once more next year. For the wedding there hopefully will be no second time... (...) Well, that's just the point which makes Mecha building so much fun to me. You (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

(...) No problem, of course, very kind. I've added the mpd-file to the folder. (It is not very structured with steps :-( ) And the pink rim is only pink to be remapped to the dull chrome surface for the renders. Also it should be mentioned, that the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

(...) Thanks a lot! I already built a unmaned version. Just from what I could figure out of the pics. I'm not used to CAD. Due to parts availability it may differ a bit from your original. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thanks again Marco (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First mecha

--snip-- (...) I'd love to see a full scale passenger jet in your style... Tim (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)