 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3465
3464  |  3466
Subject:
Sticks and Stones....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:01:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Stick & Stones will break my bones, but Whips & Chains.....

“Friday Night”

Blogged Warning! Entire blog may contain language not suitable for Lugnet

These “One night builds” are all part of my “Satiated Sculpture Series”

starting with this original one...

“Saturday Night”

“Sunday Morn” will be posted once I finish a bottle of aspirin to go with my cuppa joe.

Janey “Red Brick”