 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3399
    Micro-scale Bible Vigs —Jeffery MacEachern
   I'm sure the I'm not the first to think of making micro-scale vignettes, but I've never seen any others, so I'll take the credit. ;) The nice thing about them is that because they're built on micro-scale, with such a small base, they have a very low (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)