 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3398
  Lunar rover

Hello everybody, A new moc, a lunar rover, inspired by my old Airfix figures set and memories of space conquest images seen on TV, a long time ago in a galaxy ... not so far away ;>) One more model online but I'm still late for the others, phew! (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Lunar rover

(...) Eric, Way cool, it reminds me of my favorite childhood set, 565 Moon Landing, in minifig scale! Thanks, George (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Lunar rover

(...) Hi George, Cool. I mean this set was cool and that's cool my moc bring some good memories. Eric (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)