 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3362
    NXTway —Philippe Hurbain
   You liked the (URL) original>... You loved (URL) Steve's adaptation>... You'll enjoy the sequel: (URL) NXTway>! (URL) Philo (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: NXTway —Steve Dunn
   Very cute. I like how it fell over. How does it go on unlevel surfaces ? Now im off to build a self leveling touch sensor. Does the NXT have on/off touch sensors like the RCX or variable (analogue) sensors like a playstation controller? Steve (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: NXTway —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I didn't try. Probably not well since it is quite unstable. (...) No, it's a simple on/off. The great improvement is that the contact occurs at half stroke, you don't have to push hard as with RCX touch sensors. Philo (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)