 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3359
    Several Space MOCs —Florian Haag
   Hello everyone, I'd like to show you my space models: (URL) They're all available for download in LDraw-MPD-Format (as instructions). As you can see, I'm quite fond of the official LEGO subthemes from some years ago, and it's a pity hardly any of (...) (18 years ago, 7-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

        Re: Several Space MOCs —Cynthia Bradham
   (...) Hi Florian- my favorite is the space police station. I always thought they needed a larger central station, and this MOC captures the space police flavor perfectly. I love it! -Cyndi (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Several Space MOCs —Florian Haag
   (...) Hi, thanks, I hope so do my new Space Police models (Hopper & Operation Controllers Vessel). I'll try and add more Space Police buildings some time as I really like their colour scheme. Regards, Florian (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)