 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 335
    Custom Droid Starfighter —Jason Allemann
   Hey guys, I recently tried my hand at the Droid Starfighter from Phantom Menace. The colour scheme is completely inaccurate but I'm pretty satisfied with the design from a functional point of view. Check it out... (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Custom Droid Starfighter —Eric Sophie
     Good size to that Droid Fighter, but uh, wait, Oh so your the one who made that film called "The Rescue" !!! I loved that one! I laughed my rear off and had to put it back on! What a funny film! Legomaster (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Custom Droid Starfighter —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Excellent rendition of an unpopular subject. Jeff J (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)