 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3316
3315  |  3317
Subject:
Fabuland Housewives Episode II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:04:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everybody,

I’ve just uploaded the second installment of Fabuland Housewives. Much shorter this time, and I added an easy to navigate scene selections feature that let’s you come and go easily and keep your place, so you can return to it later if you can’t finish it all in one sitting.

http://brickzone.net Episode II-A gruesome murder in Fabuland® is making the residents of Histeria Lane very paranoid. Can Police Chief Brody Bulldog pool his resources to make an arrest?

I hope you all enjoy it!