 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3315
  Can't we all just get along? (Take 2)

It's been a while since I posted (URL) my last train/space crossover>, so this is definitely overdue. This one doesn't actually run on rails, but I think it still fits the bill. Here is the (URL) Low-Orbit Cargo Operator>, or L.O.C.O. for short: (7 (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Can't we all just get along? (Take 2)

(...) Tony- This is an awesome MOC - I saw it in person at the NW TrainFest 2006 event last month, and it was fantastic! I love the gondola loaded of Spamcake - Looks like the anti-gravity bogie lost power on one side...yikes! I've always loved (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Can't we all just get along? (Take 2)

(...) Thanks, Jeremy! I actually added another car and the front cargo compartment since then, so there's yet another play feature on it. I won't be letting my kids near the spamcake, though- far too toxic. Oh, and you guys did a great job of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)