 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3311
  Joe Vig: Inside, Outside, Opened, Closed

Here's my latest vignette: (3 URLs) Inside, Outside, Opened, Closed features Joe, a few fleebnorks, and doors that open and close. (2 URLs) Enjoy! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Joe Vig: Inside, Outside, Opened, Closed

(...) Great Joe Vig vignette! I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to make the animated images of your vigs: that makes them all the more impressive. Joe vs. the Fleebnorks! Remember, our 2nd Annual Joe Vig contest is only a few (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)