 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3251
    Big Boys Toys —Mark Stafford
   Hi, this is an old MOC with a few updated pieces and finally photographed! First it looks like this: (URL) Then you do a few things and it looks like this: (URL) The gallery after moderation is (URL) The name refers to both War Machines and the fact (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Big Boys Toys —Tony Hafner
     (...) This rocks. Well done all around. I especially like the Transport ship. though I think it looks even better on the front of the truck than as a standalone ship. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Big Boys Toys —Warren Nagel
     I wish Lego would come out with some sets like this. This rocks. Well done all around. I especially like the Transport ship. though I think it looks even better on the front of the truck than as a standalone ship. (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Big Boys Toys —Jeff Szklennik
     SNIP (...) SNIP (...) This is AWESOME! Looks like it cane kick ABS clear across .space! Great multifunctional beefiness! Jeff (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Big Boys Toys —Eric Sophie
     Modularity to the hilt! Super cool factor mundo! wow. e (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Big Boys Toys —Robb King
   (...) Wow, very well done. Especially admire the level of detail exposed when the various modular parts go their separate ways: it all looks well-thought-out & well-placed. (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)