 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3245
3244  |  3246
Subject:
Shiny new things.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:36:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, new-ish, anyway.

Improved Nemo II and MSV

Galbaldy Gamma

Enjoy!

Soren

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Shiny new things.

(...) All good but (URL) this one> is totally ace. Are they tan or dark tan tiles? Tim (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: Shiny new things.

Daaa...aaaiiiiiiimmmmmm. Those are hot! e (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: Shiny new things.

Dear Soren, Your robots remind me of my carefree youth, running through golden fields as naked as the day I was born. Sincerely, Lenny (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: Shiny new things.

Hi Soren, those are all totally you!¬ Fantastic work, like always. Keep it up and thanks for shareing¬ Marco (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)
  Re: Shiny new things.

(...) I drooled over these puppies like a grizzly bear staring at a display case full o' porterhouse steaks (mmmmmmmm, porterhouse)--especially the fully-armored Nemo II. I love the idea of taking a standard mecha frame and arming/armoring it up to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)