 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 324
    New MOC: Old State Building —Matt Hein
   Well, after some time working out my new building design, I humbly present my latest MOC, the old state building. You can check out several of my image at this address. (URL) a short description of the model. I got the original idea after travelling (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Old State Building —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) "bad" ;-) atmosphere. It seems a bit too visible that the building is hollow. I think adding floors would have fixed it. (...) If you cut just a little bit down on the window/wall ratio, but otherwise stuck to the style, it would be the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)