 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3222
    Update on 3 digit LEGO calculator (Babbage Difference Engine) —Andrew Carol
   Howdy. I've been working on my 3 digit LEGO mechanical calculator (more properly the Babbage Style LEGO Difference Engine) The machine works quite well, but others have asked how to build their own and I realize what operated well in development (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Update on 3 digit LEGO calculator (Babbage Difference Engine) —Kurt Baty
   (...) I have been playing around building bits and pieces of a LEGO Difference Engine for some time. Tim has remarked on this, see: (URL) I was also aware of: (URL) and (URL) But your work is amazing! Are you using digit retention? (ie. are spings (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)