 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3220
  TARDIS Console

Lurking shield down... Hello everyone. I've decided to come out of the woodwork to post for the first time. Being old enough to remember all the 1970's Doctor Who episodes that would air on PBS (You know the shows that they would air as short (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: TARDIS Console

Nice. Love the use of the clear x-pods. (19 years ago, 4-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: TARDIS Console

(...) Thanks. The x-pod pieces were definitely the seed for the moc. Everything else about the size and shape of the model revolved around that. Once I stacked a bunch of x-pod containers end-to-end and then when I took a step back to look at it, a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)