 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3203
  Mobile Command

I finally finished work on a new (URL) mobile command> center for my Lego fire department. (2 URLs) The trailer is seven studs wide and 42 studs long and features a power generator (front compartment), slide-out command post, road barricade signs (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Mobile Command

(...) SNIP (...) WOW! I saw this on Bshelf the other day & was floored. What piec(es)did you use for the chrome fuel tank on the cab? I've been impressed with all your Lego apperatus' MOCs for a long time, & this ups the ante on the caliber of your (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mobile Command

I really like this MOC! Very well done. Great build and super cool way to make a Mobile Command. Excellent work! Thanks for sharring. e (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mobile Command

Hi Steven Brilliant as usual! I really like the tractor and the part of the trailer that slides out. I think what I miss most is ... MORE PICTURES! :^) I am still anticipating the launch of your website - I am teasing but also hoping. Keep building. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Mobile Command

(...) Thanks, Jeff! The fuel tank is (URL) this part> -Steven (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)