 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3202
3201  |  3203
Subject:
LEGO Infinity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 02:16:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is a simple, but fun MOC. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it is
basically an inside out pyramid, with decreasing size LEGO elements. It provides
an abstract art look of LEGO going off into infinity. You know, "Follow The
Yellow Brick Road!" Sorry, I couldn't resist.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165497
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jljm/LEGO-Infinity/dscn0425.jpg>>

It all got started when I was fiddling with a few 2x2 double inside slope roof
bricks. I liked the effect with 4 of the bricks making a concave shape. So you
know how it goes, I kept adding more and more layers, then decided to add the
LEGO elements to emphasize the diminishing perspective look. Enjoy!