 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3197
Iron Mecha: Hitachi Heavy Industries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:20:43 GMT

Hi all,

My final entry.

Hitachi Heavy Industries Iron Mecha

BS gallery

I reconfigured the concept art into a crane after people commented that the side cockpit (what I started with) looked like a crane. I also have no idea how to build cool guns.

The construction worker is there to demonstrate scale and there is a figs eye view of the mecha in the gallery.

The model is stable (just) and buildable. “Iron Mecha” Mike Dallaston did a bucket of change test for me (I lacked the click hinges) and I’ve run the MPD through Peeron to ensure that all parts exist.

More construction, less destruction!!!!

Tim