 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 315
    L-Rex Escapes —James Motley
   I have just finished L-Rex a new dino biped that I have created using technic/mindstorms check out www.lbrick.com (in the projects section) for more information/pictures and feel free to let me know what you think. (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: L-Rex Escapes —David Koudys
   (...) OMGoodness!! That is the neatest thing I have seen in a long time!!! It's up there with Mr. Sato's dog! Keep up the great work! Dave!! (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)