 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3145
  Todays offer from JJ's Kitchen Studio: The stove.

Hello! Not many words necessary, just two pictures (links, as always): (2 URLs) Cook well! Jojo (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Todays offer from JJ's Kitchen Studio: The stove.

(...) That's Hot! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Todays offer from JJ's Kitchen Studio: The stove.

Wow, you took me straight back to dinner at my grandparents farm. You continue to amaze with your compact designs. will need to borrow some of your designs at a latter time :) Aaron A (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Todays offer from JJ's Kitchen Studio: The stove.

(...) Is it just me or do the links not work? I just get a blank Brickshelf page (and not the Gallery not yet moderated one). Tim (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Todays offer from JJ's Kitchen Studio: The stove.

Hello! (...) Yeah, sorry. (Memo to self: Never change pictures in BrickShelf after you made a posting in Lugnet... And better don't link to the gallery page but to the actual picture.) The pics are here now: (2 URLs) Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Todays offer from JJ's Kitchen Studio: The stove.

(...) Cool, thanks. That stove is quite brilliant. (I'm not sure that cake would fit tho ;-) ) Tim (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)