 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3130
  several new MOCs

First I'll just link to a post about using paper attached to studs for decoration. I forgot to post it to announce.moc, so here it is: (URL) I got the new white (4416) & blue (4417) Xpods over the weekend & here's the results: (4 URLs) heres a ship (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)