 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3116
    Love Bubble 2 —Mark Stafford
   Hi all, This is a follow up to my most viewed moc so far; The Love Bubble. Well the pesky pink pirates of the void are still around and have a new vessel: The Triple Trouble Love Bubble. (2 URLs) Hope you like it. I've been posting a lot of new (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Love Bubble 2 —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) I love it! The use of the Clikits strings to make a frame for the bubble canopies is especially nice. My only complaint is the lack of any large weaponry - the next one needs a kitty launcher or robotic hugging arms or something. Marc Nelson (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)