 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3107
    Tall tower —Jason Glazer
   This is my first time posting so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I'm trying to build a tall tower using only Lego. I know that the record is over 90 feet but using just the bricks on hand I made a tower 17 feet 11 inches tall. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch) !

        Re: Tall tower —Marc Nelson Jr.
     (...) Looks like you're running out of house! Good luck on the record attempt. Your posting was just fine, BTW. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

        Re: Tall tower —Donald Alcorn
   Nice job, Jason! I particularly like the use of random and all-inclusive color, the technique I prefer to work with. Don (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch)