 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3107
  Tall tower

This is my first time posting so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I'm trying to build a tall tower using only Lego. I know that the record is over 90 feet but using just the bricks on hand I made a tower 17 feet 11 inches tall. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch) !

  Re: Tall tower

(...) Looks like you're running out of house! Good luck on the record attempt. Your posting was just fine, BTW. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Tall tower

Nice job, Jason! I particularly like the use of random and all-inclusive color, the technique I prefer to work with. Don (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch)