 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 309
    Creature Control —Felix Greco
   Creature Control is here to help! (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs) !

        Re: Creature Control —Felix Greco
      (...) features a new group of characters I'll be making stories for, as well as a new ship, the Creature Control One. I also have a futuristic vampire's stagecoach (ala Vampire Hunter D) that will play a part in an upcoming story. Buil Well, Felix (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Creature Control —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) This is great stuff. A really creative premise with a really nice ship! Their adventures are great as well. I look forward to seeing more of this! -Nick (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Creature Control —Felix Greco
    (...) Thanks for the kind words Nicholas, it was fun to build and make the dioramas, too. I uploaded more pics of the ship at (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)