 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3074
    Microscale Zen monastery —Phillip Thorne
   A generic Tibetan Zen monastery/abbey, hidden deep in the Himalayas: (URL) I built this for an entry in the short-animation contest at the (URL) Katsucon> anime convention -- it would provide the establishing shots, and I'd then cut to a room with (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, FTX)

        Re: Microscale Zen monastery —Joe Strout
   (...) Very nice! (...) I'd still very much enjoy seeing this movie, so I hope you finish it. How exactly do you make a minifig head explode, though? Best, – Joe (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Microscale Zen monastery —Phillip Thorne
   (...) Thank you. I've got some standard microscale architectural details in there; plus I mounted a black brick behind the yellow pillars of the entrance hall to increase its apparent depth. (...) It's not the only one I haven't finished... the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)