 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 307
    The gang from Scooby Doo meets He-Man —Steven McDonough
   Here are some custom minifigs I just made. 1: Fred, Daphne, Velma, and Shaggy (No Scooby my scooby design requires brown bricks that I don't even know are available) 2: He-Man the most powerful man in the Universe Both can be found on the Others (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: The gang from Scooby Doo meets He-Man —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) These are great! My favorites are Fred and Velma--brown helmet hair is perfect for her. I'd love to see some sort of spooky mansion MOC with them running around, and Scoob of course. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)