 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3020
    Micro Castle —Benjamin Ellermann
   Home sweet fortified home in the palm of your hand! My miniature castle comes complete with a moat, drawbridge with chains, portcullis (1x2 grill tile), gate tower, and side towers. (URL) Folder: (URL) This castle is another one of the awards for (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

        Re: Micro Castle —Anders Isaksson
     (...) I really like it! So few parts, and still a complete model. (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Micro Castle —Jason Brant
     I love it! I like how you made the draw bridge chains. See if you can make one even smaller! =) -FLIP- (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Micro Castle —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) Hi Jason, Thank you for your comments. I seriously doubt that I can make a good castle even smaller :) The chains were a spur of a moment decision. I like them but not how bulky the bottom of the car shifter piece is. It looks even better just (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Micro Castle —Paul Sinasohn
     (...) I'd want one! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Micro Castle —Tim McSweeney
     (...) Cool moc, one question about the photo above, The black drawbridge cables seem to have a fine white fringe around them (especially the near one) that really helps distinguish them from the black drawbridge itself. Was this done as a post (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Micro Castle —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) Hi Tim, You caught me :) This was a bit of intentional photoshopping. I am not sure if I did the outlines perfectly. It amazes me how just a tiny line increased the visual separation of black parts. I may have to use this technic in the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Micro Castle —Nathan Todd
    A nice collection of MOCs, I won't comment on which is best... ; ) Seriously; I like the drawbridge chains, a nice use of a 'town' part. One of these days I'll have to try a micro castle... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan Visit my (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)