 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2992
  Today's offer from JJ's Furniture Store: A cupboard

Hello! Sometimes MOCs look rather strange from behind: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> The front side is supposed to look like this: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (Photographing white bricks is a pain in some lower part of the body. Even if the bricks looked (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's Furniture Store: A cupboard

(...) Very well done, this is one of those brilliant little creations that shows how impressive a small MOC can be. Will you be building more pieces of furniture in the same style? Derek (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's Furniture Store: A cupboard

Jojo, that is beautiful (if small)! The objects inside the "windows" really make it stand out. I have started to do interiors as a result of seeing your stuff last year. -Erik (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's Furniture Store: A cupboard

(...) This is so clean it makes me slightly sick : ) Another piece of great small furniture that makes my own interiors seem yet more cumbersome... 'Thanks for sharing'? :-) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's Furniture Store: A cupboard

(...) Very nice. (...) I recommend using a darker background for photographing white models. They stand out better. Cheers, Allister (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)