 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2954
  WWII has begun!

Hello everyone! Im back with another post, but a post about a new feild of building for me. I am now starting to build WWII everything, from tanks to key battles in WWII. So without further delay I present to you a german checkpoint some where in (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: WWII has begun!

(...) Neat! I love your Panzershreck (German bazooka (no idea if I spelled that right the online translator I use won't recognize it)) One observation I would have liked more of those shell holes in the ground at random spots. -Peter (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: WWII has begun!

Hello! (...) Usually it's called "Panzerfaust" ("tank fist"). Otherwise "Panzerschreck". Jojo (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: WWII has begun!

(...) Nice to see another modeler posting here. Hope to see more in the near future. Anytime you have some dark or light grey you need to unload. (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)