 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 293
292  |  294
Subject:
Fabuland MOC's & custom FabuFigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:57:32 GMT

Hello all

I have built some small Fabuland vehicles & customised some FabuFigs...

PLMKWYT

Most of them have been on Brickshelf for a few months, but their are some
new FabuFigs...
Most of these have had leg transplants (along with the usual head & arm
transplants).
The legs actually came off quite easily, here is how I did it.

1. - I used a thin, blunt knife which I slid between the leg & the hips
until it was touching the red pin.
2. - I then carefully levered the legs away from the hips. If this wasn't
successfull, I tried the other side.
3. - Repeated step 2 until the legs came out.

For Sheree Rabbits dress...
...I used two 1x1 bricks with hole & put a tile on top. When the pin was
replaced it was a tight fit. I then put a 2x2 slope underneath.

I plan on making some new MOC's soon (maybe buildings).

To learn more about Fabuland go to Sybrand Bonsma's Unofficial Fabuland
Homepage...
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

Carl
--