 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2915
2914  |  2916
Subject:
Delurking and a new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:57:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello! I have been reading LUGNET™ for quite some time now but haven't posted
until now. I am 14 years old and live in Vienna, VA. I mainly build town
creations and have attended a couple WAMALUG meetings.

For your review, I have my latest MOC, a small, late 19th century lighthouse. I
built this one afternoon and threw it on a baseplate with minimal landscaping.
Now, without further ado, Gunpowder Point Lighthouse:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=138518>

This is one of the MOCs that will be coming with me to BrickFest this year.  I
won't say what the other MOC is, but I'll just say that it's better version of
something I built in November of 2004.  The old version:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=100856>

That's about all I wanted to say. I hope to see a lot of you at BrickFest 2005!

-Brandon Girmus