 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 291
    Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Greg Perry
   While many people have already viewed the pictures available on BrickShelf, I thought I’d go ahead and make an “official” announcement regarding my first really big MOC: Brickenbloom Place & Gardens. For those of you wishing to skip my usual, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.town) !!

        Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Timothy D. Freshly
     Greg: You could always consider adding a "guest house" to the grounds. You could also add a carriage house (a/k/a grarage) for the classic cars owned by the residents of Brickenbloom. Tim (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Tanya K. Burkhart
     When I was scrolling through pics, my five-year-old came along, looking over my shoulder and said, "Now that's really *pretty*." He thought the little train was really cool, too. I didn't read your ramble until after I looked at all of the pics, and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Greg Perry
     (...) When I displayed Brickenbloom at the RichLUG train show in March, it was interesting to see the different reactions of people. Particularly amusing was the reaction of young boys who were adamant that did not like my house or train. Other (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Richard Marchetti
     Greg: This is obviously an AMAZING series of MOC structures. If and when better pictures are taken of it, DO please repost a link and make another announcement. I can't look at blurry pictures like that for too long or I get headache from squinting (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Greg Perry
     (...) Sorry about that Hop-Frog - one of the reasons I did hold off a while before making the MOC announcement was because I was not that satisfied with the pictures that I have. Some were taken with a 35 mm camera and so are a little clearer than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Woow Greg, AWESOME work!!! I just love it! I've been very interested in paradisa and even belville and I became a fan of these 2 series. I haven't create much so far but here is a MOC: (URL) welcome. JM (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens —Greg Perry
   (...) pictures. Your tow truck MOC using the Paradisa parts is pretty nice also. Definitely the kind of vehicle I'd like to have driving around Brickenbloom, towing away any pesky tourists who park in the wrong spot. Look forward to seeing more. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)