 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2901
2900  |  2902
Subject:
Riverside Rebuilt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:23:42 GMT

Hello every one, i have done some rebuilding on my castle, Riverside. I have
also rebuilt some of my town buildings and moved things around a little. I have
done some major improvements on my gate house, like adding three murder holes,
and increasing the size of the gatehouse. I have also built in a wench for my
portcullis. There has been a half round well added in the courtyard as well. The
main character from my epic tale of Ardannia, Arandil takes you through the
interior of the castle. Take notice of the bookshelf and chair in the lord
Thingolfin's chamber on the third floor. Well i hope every one enjoys these
pictures.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=joe46410>>