 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2832
  New MOC: Trolly

Hello Everyone! Just another MOC but this is a first for me. Its an Trolly with a removeable top and a rounded skirt bottom. (URL) Trolly Front>> (URL) Trolly Side>> Visit (URL) for more pictures of the inside and out in my gallery. Hope you guys (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Trolly

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Hi Flip, I like the use of the 4x4 macaronis (or whatever they're called) to round out the front of the trolley. The colour scheme is quite nice too and I really like the way you've attached the handles to the door (may nick it (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Trolly

(...) Kind of reminds me of a (URL) steam tram> Just need to add a chimney and make a coach for it to pull! Tim (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)