 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 276
    New Town & Aircraft MOCs —Kevin Dixon
   Hi all, I finally got around to documenting (photos) some of my MOCs I have created in the past year. Alot of them were used in the Montreal train show this past April Aircraft MOCs: (URL) MOCs: (URL) me know what you think. I hope to posting some (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: New Town & Aircraft MOCs —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Kevin, I looked at the vehicle MOC's. (not into airplanes) Very nice! My favorites are the moving van (5 wide rear) & yellow SUV. I look forward to seeing more. Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New Town & Aircraft MOCs —Kevin Dixon
   (...) Hi, Thanks. Actually the moving van is 6 wide in the rear, but the shell truck is 5 wide. Kevin (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)