 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2752
2751  |  2753
Subject:
Shrike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:03:48 GMT

I've just recently started taking pictures and posting my Mocs.
I have a few that go back as far as 5 years.
Almost all of them are mecha or mecha related, but here is one that is
definitely space.

It was built around the time the Star Wars Imperial Shuttle Lego set came out.
I saw how the wings were built on the shuttle and gave me an idea.

It is called the Shrike.
It is a highly agile aerospace fighter that is at home both in space and in an
atmosphere.
  Deep Link:

It has three main engines 12 auxillery thrusters.
  Deep Link:

It also has small stabilizer wings that fold out for atmospheric flight.
  Deep Link:

On each wing it has 2 Long range Laser cannons as well as a medium range laser
cannon facing foward on each side of the fuselage.
  Deep Link:

Hope you like it!

Jon