 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2737
  New Fighter & car MOCs

Fighter made from set 4098 High Flyers: (2 URLs) folder> post mod Car made from 4096 Micro Wheels: (URL) Jeff (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Fighter & car MOCs

Hello Jeff, I really like the small fighter! It looks like a Classic Space set that would have been updated! Cheers, JP. (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Fighter & car MOCs

(...) Wow! I'll take it as a high compliment comparing it to Classic Space! I was going to try to make it an updated open cockpit classic-space style, ship, & it ended up looking better with a canopy. The overall wedge shape & the flared engines in (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)