 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 271
New MOC: Space Racer "Shooting Star"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 21:08:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everyone -

I've been away for a while - I've got a new job and have had little time for
building, much less posting here  :-(

So without further ado, I'm pleased to announce my latest creation - the space
racer "Shooting Star." It features a detatchable cockpit section (with working
landing gear), a pop-out power core, and several big engines.

LMKWYT!

Thanks - Paul