 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2704
  new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

another hillside moc in the italian countryside, this villa represents building through the ages. the varied roof lines *might* bring to mind various outbuildings that were brought together under one roof, so to speak. this roof design was inspired (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !!

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

Another masterpeice, as to be expected! Details I like from a first glance: The (URL) floor>, simple but effective. The (URL) pantile roof> I think this works well, possibly a bit overscale but the 'Lego eye' assimilates it OK. BTW have you seen (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

(...) Since, oddly enough, that was exactly the effect I was aiming at ("colourful and slightly cartoony" would be another :) ), I thank you very much. Oh, and Deborah? Thanks for the commission! Norbert Black (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

(...) thank you for the compliment! (...) this floor was a result of norbert telling me i shouldn't keep the studded tan floor originally in place. i played with a variety of possibilities and i'm very pleased with the result but only wish i had (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

(...) Deborah, Another amazing house, you could have a superb exhibition with just your houses. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

(...) many thanks for the vote of confidence, but i'm afraid it would be impossible. except for a few store mocs for our layouts, all other mocs are destroyed to make way for the latest. sadly, i have neither enough bricks nor space to "house" them (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)