 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2696
    Polar Bear Vignette Cube —Ley Ward
   Whateverly Labs is pleased to announce a new 3-D imaging technology, which enables us to see the hitherto unseen. We have applied it to the classic 'Polar Bear in a Snowstorm' image. Coincidentally, such an image was (URL) recently presented here.> (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.ca.sk.sas, lugnet.fun, FTX) !

        Re: Polar Bear Vignette Cube —Tim David
   (...) That is the weirdest concept for a MOC I have seen, which can only be a good thing Cool (1) Tim (1) not a pun (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)