 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 269
  Alpha Team's new attack chopper...

is being tested at Alpha Air base. Basically a single seat Apache (more or less), this helicopter is designed for night operations. (URL) Turning rotors 2. Moving tailplane 3. Opening canopy 4. Folding landing skids ..actually this is a tip of the (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Alpha Team's new attack chopper...

I like the helicopter (nicely done), but I have to say I found myself spending more time looking at the service vehicle. This isn't meant to detract from the helicopter; I guess I just liked seeing a well-done and relatively novel addition to a (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Alpha Team's new attack chopper...

(...) Bruce (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Alpha Team's new attack chopper...

(...) Thanks! The little fuel carrier is one of the things that I am putting together so I can make a diorama of a flight deck of some kind. A fun little thing I did to the cart is place one of the pullback motors in it, so it can scoot a little (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Alpha Team's new attack chopper...

(...) ..if I could only get a photo of it swooping! Thanks! Joe (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.build.military)