 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2687
  Autumn

Hi all, No figs getting blown up, crashing cars, or getting eaten by sharks here, just a nice peaceful (URL) in the forest>: (URL) This began as a study in tree design. I don't know of other plate-built trees using 1xn plates like this. It was (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Autumn

Seasonally inappropriate (except for y'all Southern Hemispherians), but very nice, Bruce. That first photo captures the vignette particularly well. Definitely a cool new tree design. I'd like to compare it to its inspirations, but the two links in (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Autumn

Shoot, I was gone for the weekend. Let's try the links in plain text: Jorge Fernandez: (URL) Sava: (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: Autumn

(...) While this is rather a "chick-flick" next to the (URL) "action-adventure"> and (URL) "horror"> we've been seeing recently, I find it a refreshing breath of fresh air. "A feel-good vignette for all ages" says the LL Times. Two thumbs up! Peace (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Autumn

(...) Nice, except in some other shots it seems our hero isn't wearing any pants? (or yellow pants, YMMV) What is it exactly they've been doing while rolling around in the leaves? No matter, spotlighted. Nice work on the trees and the atmosphere. (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)