 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2679
  Today's offer from JJ's furniture store: a rocking chair

Hello! Actually two rocking chairs. The first version was this one: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> At Erpelmutz' suggestion (a fellow German AFOL) I changed the backrest like this, and I like the look better: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Unfortunately the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's furniture store: a rocking chair

(...) Hey JoJo- Those, er, rock! (Come on, you all thought that, too!) Thanks for posting! JOHN (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Today's offer from JJ's furniture store: a rocking chair

(...) Very nice. How about doing the lattice one in white? Frank (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)